I'm often overwhelmed by gratitude for supporters like you - I try to tell you every chance I get how important you are to everyone here at Covenant House.
In honor of this holiday of giving thanks, I thought you might like to hear about our gratitude from someone else. So today I'm sharing with you a heartfelt letter from Brian, one of our kids
Yankee General Manager Brian Cashman and Yahoo Finance host Jeff Macke To Sleep on Streets November 20th for Our Kids
In this Yahoo! Finance story, host Jeff Macke visits Yankee GM Brian Cashman at Yankee Stadium and talks about something they have in common ... sleeping on the streets to support our kids at Covenant House. Both will be sleeping out again on November 20.
On November 20th executives from all across the country will sleep on the streets to raise funds and awareness for our homeless youth. Join with six-time Tony Award winner Audra McDonald, Yankee General Manager Brian Cashman, and other leaders from the business, sports and entertainment industries to tell the world it’s not ok for kids to be homeless.
True Colors Fund and Covenant House Announce Groundbreaking Partnership to Ensure Safe, Welcoming Beds for LGBT Youth
The True Colors Fund, which was co-founded by Cyndi Lauper, and is the leading national organization focused on the issue of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) youth homelessness, and Covenant House announced a groundbreaking partnership to ensure safe, inclusive, and affirming beds and services for the disproportionate number of homeless LGBT youth in need of shelter and supportive services across the country.
- At 14 my girl is the youngest age to finish today's @Philly_Marathon 1/2!! So proud of her run for @CovenantHousePA t.co/5vtQ37PvOQ
- Good morning Philadelphia! My daughter Maggie and I are ready to run 1/2 your @Philly_Marathon to raise $ for the kids of @CovenantHousePA
- What we stand for and what we sleep out to end: t.co/DFCluBK2cg
- And to you too! RT:"@TwinsRun: @CovHousePrez See you at the @Philly_Marathon! May the miles ahead be good to you!”
- "A well-spent day brings happy sleep." - Leonardo da Vinci Sign up now for our Daily Reflections emails!: t.co/e6rtd6o22R
- Dear Lord, thank you for placing me in Covenant House. Thank you for letting me live another day. #SundayPrayer
- You got this! RT"@CovHousePrez: Running the @Philly_Marathon tomorrow with my daughter sounded like a very, very good idea...back in June.”
- "Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is." - German Proverb Sign up for our Daily Reflections: t.co/CBVTqn1rKZ
09/12/2014 - 2:16pm
A case making its way through the courts in Washington State holds high stakes for trafficked children who have been waging a steep uphill battle against corporate behemoth Backpage.com for years. Covenant House is joining as a friend of the court in the lawsuit, which represents our best hope for pushing back against the relentless, web-based commercial sexual exploitation of children and...