REPORTS TO: Associate Vice President of Corporate Partnerships
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
Covenant House International is seeking a dynamic leader and team player who will collaborate with the VP of Corporate Partnerships to strategically advance the existing corporate partnerships program in order to increase revenue and exceed fundraising targets. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of corporate giving (private sector or nonprofit background), an impressive track record of developing and closing innovative partnership deals and generating new business. Key responsibilities include the acquiring, managing, and growing corporate partnerships in the New York metro area through brand and mission alignment, workplace giving, and programmatic development and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Covenant House’s mission has never been more important than it is today. Join us and be part of a team working to end youth homelessness.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships with private sector partners that meet and exceed annual fundraising goals
- Collaborate proactively with internal departments to share information, strategies, and best practices and align/coordinate efforts to enhance corporate partnerships and grow revenue
- Responsible for identifying, cultivating, and stewarding a portfolio of donors (approximately 60) comprised of corporate and individual donors.
- Responsible for recruiting individuals who have the capacity to raise four figure gifts + for assigned P2P events.
- Maintain ongoing and regular communication with assigned corporate donors.
- Create and deepen relationships with corporate partners through site visits and volunteer experiences
- Attend fundraising, corporate giving seminars, and trainings that are relevant to the position.
- All other duties as assigned by Development Leadership.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with a strong attention to detail.
- Personable, creative, focused and able to adapt.
- Must be a team player and able to work with all levels of management.
- Must be able to interact with great skill and ease with donors and board members in business & social settings.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and night hours as needed.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the mission of Covenant House and the work done by the agency.
- Must be dedicated to the mission of Covenant House.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least five (6) years of experience working with foundation and corporate funding communities and soliciting donors for 5 figure + gifts
To apply for this position, candidates should e-mail a cover letter and current resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Director Corporate Partnerships ” as the subject line.
Covenant House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.