REPORTS TO: Associate Vice President, Donor Engagement & Stewardship
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
The Project Manager, Development Operations plays a key role in the execution of donor
stewardship plans and the execution of the Moves Management process overall by providing project support and daily administrative assistance to the Development Operations team.
- Support. Support our cultivation efforts to ensure effective stewardship of our valued donors; provide prospect research and prospect management assistance.
- Plan and Process. Assist and participate in the planning of donor cultivation events. Collaborate on our overall development operations functions to ensure systems are created and maintained efficiently. Troubleshoot issues, research solutions, and improve processes.
- Track. Ensure data regarding donors and prospects is incorporated accurately in all appropriate systems.
- Learn. Attend internal and external training sessions that are relevant to the position.
- Coordinate. With team leadership, execute tasks related to hosting department functions and new hire orientation.
- Collaborate. Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Leadership or requested by fellow members of the Covenant Community.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint plus related Google Office Suite apps
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player, able to work with multiple deadlines and all levels of management
- Knowledge of principles and practices of project management and process improvement
- Competence with computer technology that aids in the use of software tools, such as fundraising databases
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Occasional local travel as needed
- Must be passionate about and dedicated to the mission of Covenant House
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of related experience
To apply for this position, candidates should e-mail a cover letter and current resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Manager, Development Operations” as the subject line.
Covenant House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.