April wasn't even a teenager yet when she became homeless in Anchorage.Today she's a resident physician at the University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center.
Broadway star, Audra McDonald, encourages her fans to get "Audrified" while they help her fund raise for Broadway Sleep Out.
- The real test of strength isn't whether you can fight and overcome antagonistic, hard, difficult people. It's whether you can love them.
- Let me ask all the @MileyCyrus critics: name the last celebrity who gave AWAY a mike & air time - never saying a word - to lift up a cause?
- You make the planet a way better place @karlamosley - happy birthday Karla!!!
- 2,000 homeless youth are waking up under a @CovenantHouse roof, and homelessness is the least interesting thing about them. Help them arise.
- I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. - Anais Nin Daily Reflections: t.co/Eke0yzBGpf
- Here's another gallery from #BWaySleepOut as shared by @playbill. RT if you love #BROADWAY!! t.co/hsWrskuevQ
- If passed, the Homeless Children and Youth Act will redefine what a #HomelessYouth is in America. Learn more: t.co/JL4d6LsKYP