Over 100 local moms are planning to gather together in a unique way by sleeping on the streets to support the homeless youth at Covenant House.
Martina McBride To Receive Covenant House Beacon Of Hope Award At A Night Of Broadway Stars in NYC on June 9
In a special night celebrating the lives of our kids at Covenant House, Board of Directors Philip J. Andryc and Louis Rauchenberger will be honored, Audra McDonald and other Broadway stars will perform, and Martina McBride is giving her fans a chance to attend a private sound check at a future concert!
Toll Brothers, America’s Luxury Home Builder, is excited to announce that Christopher Gaffney, the Company’s Group President, will be honored at the 2015 Covenant House gala.
Holly Slattery will be joining with over 100 moms on May 29th to sleep on the streets to support our kids. Read more about why in this article in Real Woman Magazine.
- @AVAETC on 6/16, homeless youth will watch @SelmaMovie at @GeorgetownLaw w/ @joshuadubois then mt @repjohnlewis @CoryBooker @BWatsonColeman
- “I have frequently been threatened with death. If they kill me, I shall rise again in the Salvadoran people.” Oscar Romero
- Faith isn't true until it's tested. Hope has no power until it's necessary. In the darkness, in our worry, we find grace after all.
- On retreat with our @CovHouseFaith volunteers - you too can give a year of service to change kids' lives! Apply now t.co/Q71ugjwErk
- "Do not wish to be anything but what you are." ~ St. Francis de Sales To receive our Daily Reflections: t.co/aZWVE236QC
- The deadline to join @CovHouseFaith is one week away, June 1st! Be sure to get in touch with us today! t.co/EfQY3aEdLe
- .@CovenantHouseBC has a collaboration w/ the @whitecapsfc coming up on May 30th. #BuckUp and find out more: t.co/IvJzQggRSn
- “I’m already such damaged goods that no one will ever love me.” After coming to us, Sandi learned that wasn't true: t.co/7RDsMWjofB
01/08/2015 - 3:17pm
Since 2015 began, we've seen a surge of homeless kids in need of shelter... and we know there are more on the way. We also know that thanks to friends like you, we'll be prepared. We are looking forward to even more successes this year, and we are so grateful to have so many friends standing by our kids through thick and thin. Take a look at what we did together in 2014!
12/03/2014 - 10:59am
There is so much to love about Christmas and its wonderful traditions – it’s truly a time full of joy, light and wonder. Whether it’s an uplifting holiday service, a nostalgic movie or a festive meal with friends and family, each of us has one (or more!) special moments we look forward to and cherish each Christmas.
09/12/2014 - 2:16pm
A case making its way through the courts in Washington State holds high stakes for trafficked children who have been waging a steep uphill battle against corporate behemoth Backpage.com for years. Covenant House is joining as a friend of the court in the lawsuit, which represents our best hope for pushing back against the relentless, web-based commercial sexual exploitation of children and...