Reports To: SVP Integrated Direct Marketing
The Manager will play a central role in adopting best practices, driving innovation and developing a best in class digital experience for Covenant House donors, prospects and followers. He/she will retain internal ownership of the Covenant House website properties, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, advertising platforms and digital analytic tools across Covenant House’s web properties, with responsibility for managing staff and vendor credentials, changes to platform strategies and maintaining the highest level of transaction and data integrity The manager will support content strategy and front-end web development by providing insightful analysis of digital data and user trends, proposing and executing testing that moves the needle, maintaining awareness of industry benchmarks, and recommending new functionality that surprises and delights our community. He/she will be on the front lines of digital transformation for Covenant House International.
Principal Set of Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, edit and maintain www.covenanthouse.org, microsites, donation and action forms, and email production, team.
- Responsible for digital content staging, quality assurance, and control, managing approvals and publishing.
- Monitor website data for trends, fluctuations and functionality issues.
- Collaborate with internal team to investigate drivers to inform and refine web content and digital marketing campaigns.
- Lead data-driven performance evaluation of digital marketing strategies and tactics around specified goals; communicating findings to technical and marketing stakeholders to drive strategy and campaign execution refinements.
- Manage all third-party tracking pixels placed in Google Tag Manager or Covenant House properties.
- Collaborate with channel managers to define what to track and how to track it; verifying that tracking is displaying properly in the various tracking tools.
- Support the implementation and optimization of our multichannel marketing system Every Action CRM and project management software Asana.
- Develop organic and paid Social Media performance dashboards collaborating with content and channel managers to drive positive growth in key performance indicators.
- Supervise a team of two digital marketing coordinators supporting the development and optimization of all Covenant House digital fundraising and messaging properties.
- Lead, coach and develop direct reports to drive the business, achieve results and be high performers.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- A minimum of 5-7 years of digital marketing and web development.
- Experience developing for Drupal CMS
- Proficient with Web hosting tools and enhancing site load optimization.
- Capability to manage Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager platforms
- Experience with E-commerce payment systems and Product Development.
- Adept with Conversion Rate Optimization, Web UX strategy, Search Engine Optimization, A/B and Multivariate Testing
- Demonstrated success deploying team management best practices and leading stakeholders through implementations.
- Proactive self-starter
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and independently prioritize assignments
- Ability to maintain the utmost professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational and project management skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Candidate should have management and leadership experience building out a new team, or managing an existing one.
- Dedicated to the mission of Covenant House