Working at Covenant House
Join our team of dedicated, caring professionals who believe no young person should be without a home.
We are steadfast in our commitment to build a present and future of safety, healing, housing, and opportunity for young people facing homelessness. Covenant House is committed to providing unconditional love, absolute respect, and relentless support for each young person who walks through our doors.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- A defined contribution retirement savings plan (403b) with employer match and an annual employer contribution
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Long-term disability plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Up to 4 weeks’ vacation, 4 personal days, 13 sick days, and 11 paid holidays during the year
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal employment opportunity and having a diverse staff are fundamental principles at Covenant House International.
Employment and promotional opportunities are based upon individual capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, marital/parental status, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran/ military status, or any other protected characteristic as established under law.
Meet Our Leadership Team
Across Covenant House sites, our experienced and diverse leaders are helping to improve outcomes and fight for social change.